HMJEWELRY - Crafter's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braided Bracelets:. By Hope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Empty
PostSubject: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Here are some bracelets that are braided in different materials.

Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10133 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10132 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10131 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10130 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10129 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10127 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10123 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10121 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10120 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10119 Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Br-10126

Please let me know what you think.

-Hope
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com
liliadroz

PostSubject: Re: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 am

The all bracelets are very nice designed. I like all & 7th the most. Giving a braided loop bracelet is a thoughtful way to show a friend or loved one that you feel connected to her/him. Braided loop bracelets, often referred to as friendship bracelets, can be purchased pre-made at a department store. However, buying a bracelet that is already made can feel generic. Braided bracelets are the most basic form of the friendship bracelet or anklet that people give, share and wear.
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 am

Thank you for the compliment.
I appreciate it.

I totally agree with you. The generic feel from a store is nothing compared to one putting themselves into their art. I put myself into everything I do, and people take notice. Everything from a necklace, to an Iced Coffee. It is kinda funny looking back at it now.. lol
Back to top Go down
briensmith

PostSubject: Re: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 am

Braided bracelets are usually gifts between friends that can be considered a symbol of friendship. These bracelets normally consist of thread or embroidered materials. They can have many styles, colors and patterns, however most of them have a simple half-hitch knot. Braided bracelets are used all around the world in many different countries and cultures – they are a craft that is easy to make and each one is unique. The creation of friendship bracelets is called “macrame”.

Thanks,

acrylic beads
Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 am

friendship bracelets are a little different from what I have made. Friendship bracelets are usually made with thread, and there is little detail. The braided bracelets I create take a LOT of effort, and they are complex. They are made with hemp, cotton cord, satin cord, etc, not thread. Some also have metal clasps, where the friendship bracelets do not, they get tied around the wrist. But thank you for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braided Bracelets:. By Hope   Braided Bracelets:. By Hope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braided Bracelets:. By Hope
Page 1 of 1