HMJEWELRY - Crafter's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):. Empty
PostSubject: First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):.   First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm

We order through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and are offering ALL members of this site to order together.
If we all order at once, TOGETHER, then the amount will be 100x cheaper than if we got it on our own.

for example:

1 person buys - 17 items
another person - 22 items
another person - 50 items
another person - 60 items
another person - 40 items
another person - 50 items

(seperately they are paying more for the first and second tier pricing, but altogether, they are paying for the CHEAPEST tier.
200+ items.)

click here for more details:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to order, check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and make a list (with all product order codes needed to order) and list it here. I will get them all together on my order form, and once I have received all the money needed, I will put it through. Once I get all the items delivered, then I gotta ship them. If there is anyone that is local, that will not be a problem, but if there are some that are too far, we might have to have seperate orders, for those that live in close proximity to eachother.

for example: 5 people like in N.Y.C., 2 people live in Maryland, 8 people live in Upstate N.Y., we would have to have 1 order for NYC, 1 for Maryland, and 1 for Upstate NY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The order will not be put in until the goal of 200+ items is reached, so don't worry, if you would like to add to it.

Sorry for rambling. Hope to see a lot of ordering.

* This order is for the: Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area. If you live in these areas, or surrounding areas, you can join in on this order.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):.   First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm

So far I have 123 items by myself. It is subject to change.

Total Units: 141
Subtotal: $428.35

All-Assortable $avings: -$329.20
Handling: $2.65

see the savings already?
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com

First Order - (Corinth N.Y., Lake Luzerne N.Y. area):.
Page 1 of 1