HMJEWELRY - Crafter's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braid Idea:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

Braid Idea:. Empty
PostSubject: Braid Idea:.   Braid Idea:. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 am

I am a member of the American Legion Auxiliary,
and I am looking for a way to incorporate the colors of our emblem into a braided bracelet.

The colors are Blue, Gold, maroon, and White..

The reason being, I would like to donate these bracelets to them to help them raise money.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thank you

-Hope
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com
vnticsion

PostSubject: Re: Braid Idea:.   Braid Idea:. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:22 am

Braids and cornrows are quite popular among those fascinating fancy hairstyles. Weaving of three strands of hair together in intricate design is nothing less than an artwork. And If you plan to relax your hair again, i dont really know what to tell you. I wouldnt suggest for you to get another perm, thats homicide to your hair. I got braids put in my hair and wore them for almost a year and a half, my hair grew very healthily, but i needed to get my ends clipped, I wish i did that before getting the braids because i would have had much more growth.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Braid Idea:.   Braid Idea:. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 am

well.. I wasn't really referring to hair, but thank you for the input. At least you are posting. lol
I have done cornrows before on my cousins.

I am looking for jewelry design ideas for braids.. some different color schemes maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braid Idea:.   Braid Idea:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braid Idea:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMJEWELRY - Crafter's Forum :: ODDS & ENDS :: OLD Topics:.-
Jump to: