HMJEWELRY - Crafter's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order Form Sample:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

Order Form Sample:. Empty
PostSubject: Order Form Sample:.   Order Form Sample:. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

If you would like to order supplies through us (with our help, so we can all order together and get the most discounts) I have posted a sample of the order form for you.

If you have any questions, please ask.
All you have to do, is send me an email or message with the info listed, and I will put the entire order together under HMJewelry, I will save each order, and distribute afterward.

If anyone has a suggestion, please tell me, I am still new at this, and I am open to ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Hope on Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmjewelry.forumotion.com
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Order Form Sample:.   Order Form Sample:. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Here is a basic sample that you can paste in your email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Name:
Email Address:
Company Name:
Shipping Address:
City/State/Zip:
Daytime Phone: ( ) -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# | order number | qty | brief description, size or color | unit price | total price
--|--------------|-----|----------------------------------|------------|-------------
1 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
2 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
3 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
4 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
5 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
6 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
7 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
8 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________
9 |______________|_____|__________________________________|____________|_____________

You can add as many items as you like
(I left off the page# because it isn't really necessary.)
Notice there is only ONE Address to put in as well.
Feel free to use this as a form that you can just copy and paste into an email, and fill in the blanks.)
It might be a little off when you paste it, but you can use it as a guide, and just use spaces.

Thank you

Last edited by Hope on Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin
Admin
Hope

PostSubject: Re: Order Form Sample:.   Order Form Sample:. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Some more useful information for you when you are putting your order together:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order Form Sample:.   Order Form Sample:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order Form Sample:.
Page 1 of 1